The steel sector has been a major contributor to India’s manufacturing output. The Indian steel industry is very modern with state-of-the-art steel mills. It has always strived for continuous modernization and up-gradation of older plants and higher energy efficiency levels. The government of India’s focus on infrastructure and restarting road projects is aiding the boost in demand for steel. Also, pay attention towards value addition as well as the production of special steel that has multiple uses including in the automobile sector, further likely acceleration in rural economy and infrastructure is expected to lead in the growth of demand for steel.
The demand for the special steel is going to increase as industries like shipping, automobile, defense is growing in the country where such steel will be required. The growth of consumption of special steels depends on the performance of the end user industries, the biggest consumer for special steel being automobile industry followed by seamless steel tubes and pipes manufacturers which are having very high demand due to higher growth in its consuming industries like petroleum and petro-products. The other goodconsumers of special steels are defense, railways, fasteners, ball & roller bearing manufacturers.
ABOUT WOM 2019
The 3rd edition of WOM 2019 – The Leading B2B Biennial International Exhibition on Metal Producing, Metal Processing & Metal Working Industry is being hosted by ITEI – The Indian subsidiary of ITE Group PLC (UK) from 20th-22nd September 2019 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India. The exhibition is a joint initiative of World Metal Forum & International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt Ltd –ITEI, organizers of MMMM – International Exhibition on Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy and Materials industry.
World of Metal is an International Exhibition on Tubes, Pipes, Wires, Metal Processing, Metal Working, and Allied Industries. A comprehensive business platform serving the metal, metallurgy, metal working, and allied industries, this leading business event is the absolute platform for showcasing the entire spectrum of products and services relating to the Metal and Allied Industries. The exhibition provides companies to maximize the business collaboration available in India and showcase their strength to the world.
- Providing an ideal platform for a focused B2B interaction
- Showcase products & capabilities among the direct target audience
- Connecting with buyers and market-leading suppliers from India and abroad
- One-to-one business meetings and networking opportunities
- Enhance PR Opportunities
- Launch new products
- Develop new market opportunities
WOM 2019 is planned with five other specialized concurrent events:
- CWE – for Advanced Cutting and Welding Equipment & Technology including Laser Technology
- IMEX – for Latest Machine Tools (CNC, Laser, Shot Blasting, Measuring & Testing Equipment and more.)
- UMEX – for Economical Pre-owned machinery in the industry
- HTF – for Advanced Hand Tools, Power Tools and Fasteners
- TECHINDIA – for Engineering and Manufacturing (Pumps, Valves, Compressors and more.)